New Bell Articulated Trucks for Sale in North & South Carolina
As a global leader in Articulated Dump Trucks, Bell Equipment brings you the world class E-series range. The evolutionary E-series is packed with class leading features that deliver production boosting payloads, lower daily operating costs, superior ride quality and uncompromising safety standards.
Bell Articulated Trucks: D & E Series
The D-series ADTs handle heaped payloads with faster cycle times and best-in-class fuel efficiency – so you’ll move more material at lower cost. The evolutionary E-series is packed with class leading features that deliver production boosting payloads, lower daily operating costs, superior ride quality and uncompromised safety standards. Bell E-series articulated trucks will give your business the competitive edge you need.
There are a number of industry firsts where Bell has set standards that other ADT manufacturers have followed:
- On-board weighing was introduced on Bell ADTs in 2002 and has been subject to continuous development and improvement.
- Tip Safe is a safety feature that customers really value. Due to the oscillation joint, it’s possible for an operator to reverse a truck such that the rear chassis is leaning over precariously while the front is level. The Bell Tip Safe feature prevents the tipping of the bin when it is unsafe to do so.
- Neutral Park Brake negates the risk of a truck rolling away when it is put into neutral and the operator takes his foot off the brake pedal, particularly when the truck is parked on a slope. A Bell ADT automatically applies the park brake when neutral is selected and automatically releases it when the transmission is put in gear and the operator applies pressure to the accelerator pedal.
- Downhill Speed Control automatically varies retardation to keep a vehicle at a set speed while going downhill. This allows the operator to focus on steering without having to worry about controlling speed.
- Hill Hold applies the brakes automatically if the operator takes his foot off the accelerator pedal while driving up an incline, and this prevent the truck from rolling backwards. When the accelerator is activated again, the brakes are released when there is enough engine torque to pull away smoothly.
Contact us today to speak to a sales representative about our inventory of Bell Articulated Trucks for rent or purchase.
Bell Articulated Trucks
|Model||Weight (lbs)||Power (kW/Hp)|
Best in Class Fuel Efficiency
[email protected] Remote Monitoring helps manage your fleet with greater precision and superior efficiency
On-board weighing is a standard feature on all Bell ADTs
Best power-to-weight ratio in the industry
Packed with class leading features that deliver production boosting payloads, lower daily operating costs, superior ride quality and uncompromising safety standards