Heavy Equipment & Wheel Loaders by Hitachi
The Hitachi brand has a history that spans more than 100 years. Since the inception of the company’s first electric motor repair shop in Japan in 1910 to the introduction of the recent Dash-6 models, our commitment to efficiency, reliability and durability has remained strong
A joint venture with Hitachi Construction Machinery Group was entered into in 2010 to further develop the global scope of the wheel loader product. This relationship combined the huge technological and manufacturing resources of Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Hitachi Construction Machinery Group together to develop the Z7 series of wheel loaders. This effort has resulted in a very productive, reliable, and cost effective product. As a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Group, KCM Corporation is a global leader in the wheel loader market today.
Purchase or Rent a Hitachi Wheel Loader From May Heavy Equipment in NC & SC
At May Heavy Equipment, we supply wheel loaders by Hitachi in South Carolina and North Carolina. When you rely on a Hitachi wheel loader from us, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Powered by proven, emissions-compliant Cummins and Isuzu diesel engines — 96hp to 720hp
- Z-Link design to provide unmatched utility, high breakout force, and efficiency
- Bucket capacities from 1.8 to 13.0 cubic yards
- High visibility cab designed for productivity, comfort and safety
- Extensive dealer network for local service and parts support
At May Heavy Equipment, we supply wheel loaders by Hitachi in South Carolina and North Carolina, in addition to offering service and repairs.
May Heavy Equipment offers Hitachi wheel loader sales and rental in South Carolina and North Carolina.