May Heavy Equipment: New Partnership with NorAm
At May Heavy Equipment, we are constantly searching for new opportunities that we can be a part of — with that in mind, we are excited to announce that we now partner with NorAm and look forward to a long and successful relationship with this motor dealer. NorAm has a long history of acceptance in South Carolina, and we look forward to growing their presence even more.
NorAm began creating compact graders in 1949, beginning with the Allis Chalmers model D, which later evolved into the Fiatallis model 65B. This began what is now a 65-year heritage of developing high-quality, reliable heavy equipment for clients across the Southeast.
We are excited to distribute the NorAm 65E compact motor grader, which offers the following benefits to industrial and commercial clients alike:
- Power and performance — truly a working grader
- 110 HP
- Easy-to-operate full powershift transmission with electronic shift control
- Reliability that is second to none
- Maneuverability and flexibility in applications
- Easy transport
- Exceptional dealer network providing unequaled sales, rentals and product support
- Over 55 dealers in North America with over 300 locations
- Excellent rental machine
- 80% of the units we sell go to dealer operations
Serving New Markets with the Noram 65E Compact Motor Grader
At May Heavy Equipment, we have more than 17 years of experience serving clients, and now that we have the opportunity to distribute the NorAm 65E compact motor grader in South Carolina and North Carolina, we hope to serve a wide variety of markets, including:
- Paving contractors
- Site development: residential, commercial and industrial
- Governmental (governmental bid guide is available)
- NJPA providers
- Road maintenance and repairs
- Out-of-the-box customer solutions
- Energy fields
- Specialty contractors
- And more
NorAm: The Motor Grader Distributor of Choice for NC & SC Clients
By partnering with NorAm, we are able to offer the most powerful and versatile 65 series grader available on the market today to all of our customers, in addition to NorAm construction equipment service and repairs. If you have any questions about our partnership with NorAm or the products that we now deal, please don’t hesitate to reach out to May Heavy Equipment by calling us at (866) 629-3784.
May Heavy Equipment is proud to provide heavy equipment and fleet rentals to clients in GA, SC, NC, VA and throughout the Southeast.